View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:46 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any word on the Verizon Sense 2.5 update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
oh you guys kill me . dont get your undies twisted. To be honest htc messaging does nothing for me. As well as honestly sprints rom is way more stable then half the cooked one. what im running now. been on enegry tried mighty tried vins. shit i even made my own. sprints is just stable.
Verizons new 6.5 rom was buggy as heck for me & hated it!.. crashed 2 times in 30 min. Havent moved back to stock since. I make my own & have no connection issues, mms works flawless etc. Learning to customize graphics etc. maybe throw one out in a month or soo for peeps to play with..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
The Sprint ROM is definitely stable (the VZ ROM is too for that matter), my boss is still running it. There are certainly a handful of totally stable custom ROMs available at this point also.

What I don't get is, without HTC messaging working the Sprint ROM does not give you one single solitary thing that wasn't available at least a month ago in a custom ROM so why did it take them so long to release it??

~John
I think they tried to outdo verizons setup which flopped completly! Heard more complaints about sprints new stock then verizons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac0x View Post
Anyone have any word on whether/when Verizon is going to offer their 2.5 Sense ROM? Yes I know (and thank you to) many have msg'd here and pm'd me about custom ROMS, but I'm thinking I'd like to try Verizon's own 2.5 before I decide I want to put in a custom 2.5 ROM.

But I'm wondering of the Verizon 2.5 ROM that was discussed (and deleted from) here wasn't ever really a release candidate, just something that was making the rounds internally because of Sprint's pending WM 6.5 update with 2.5 Sense.

In any case, if anyone has some information about an official Verizon update (even a "yes they will/no they won't"), I'd appreciate it

Thanks.
about the time the update to 2.5 was mentioned.. Peeps here started cooking 2012 manila.. So personally im wondering if they arent playing with it themselves to fix some whoops and hopefully not dummy it down so darn much as all carriers do on stock.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.