View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Here is a link to pimpsuprazx's original tutorial on howard forums:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1559514

I found this before and thought I'd post it in case you have trouble finding it. I hope pimpsuprazx doesn't mind. He did a great job on it!
Thank you doc, its just an easier version of the original posted by sequan, so the only credit, if any at all, should be just for making it easier lol.

I been thinking about making one for the imagio and touch pro 2 but haven't decided yet.
Glad to try to spread the word!
If you can find the time to do the TP2 and Imagio I'm sure many will be greatful for your hard work.