View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:13 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Does evo4g support full flash on the web browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrigham View Post
I have a feeling Flash 10.1 for Android will come out at about the same time, maybe shortly after the EVO. The open beta may start before that but the official release will probably be after. Like I said, the EVO's specs page actually listed Flash 10.1 as a feature at one point, but it's no longer there so that tells me that Flash won't be ready in time to be factory installed on the EVO at launch.

Too bad the EVO won't have Froyo out of box. Froyo's also supposed to have WiMax and FM radio support built in but since there's no official launch date for Froyo yet (at least not that I've seen) HTC and Sprint opted to stick with 2.1 Eclair and had to build their own custom libraries for WiMax. I'm just glad Adobe is going to release Flash for earlier versions of Android as well and not just keeping it for 2.2 Froyo.
I'm glad as well, no telling when froyo is coming out, its all speculation. At least adobe says first half 2010, only 2 more months to go
Google is the next skynet