View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:03 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC DIAMOND flashed MetroPCS problem with:SMS & MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjony7 View Post
I bought a SPRINT HTC DIAMOND flashed to METRO PCS from some kid, and I activated it on MEtroPcs, the Internet and Talk Work. However, the MMS & SMS dont.

I cant receive or send. Sometimes I receive randomly but never send. What is this due to?
Another Issue i am having is that the TOUCHFLO 3D does not display the messages or conversations on the "Messages" section. It only shows some old messages instead of updating them and displaying them.

Jonathan
hard reset and follow the tutorial I posted in the touch pro forum.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
This post has been thanked 1 times.