View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: HTC HD2 T-Mobile - Is there a better virtual keyboard?

These work for me, as I am also getting accustomed to having a capacitive screen and this is my first non physical keyboard devise(comming from TP2). Im actually starting to get use to typing on it. But like I said these 2 cabs help me out. They skin the keyboards to add a little more size or at least give the appearance of more room so as to keep your fat fingers from double taping( i have fat fingers, lol). Anyway here ya go.

1st cab = Full QWERTY
2nd cab = Swype