View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:30 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Set view texts to unlimted

How do i increase the number of texts to show on the htc messaging and wm messaging? I dont want to have to hit older or newer to see texts from the pasts and present. Preferably infinite from the first text received to the most recent. Now around 5 texts or so I have to hit the older button.

On the stock sprint 6.1 rom they had it for the HTC messaging but not the WM messaging. I would like it for both!

I would rather have it in a cab so when I H.R I dont have to go into the registry every time!

i will thanks to all who help!

thank you,