PPCGeeks Regular

2kidz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz
Re: Messaging App Disappeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrecht View Post
I've searched and searched and cannot find anyone with a similar problem.

My MS Messaging App has disappeared. If I go to Start, All Programs, there is no app called "Messaging." I'm pretty sure it was there before as I think I used it to set up custom signatures in two of my email accounts. I think this missing app is also the one that allows me to save e-mail attachments on my SD card. Everything else is working fine except I cannot change my signatures, nor can I delete an email account. I still have a program called "E-mail," which takes me to the in box of an email program. I still have an app called "Mail Setup," which allows me to 'choose a mail provider' to set up a new email account. But I no longer have a program called "Messaging." I have a subdirectory called "Messaging" in the "Windows" folder, but no executables in this folder or anywhere else I can think of, certainly not in Windows/Start Menu.

I've only done a few tweaks and added a few programs to my stock Verizon TP2 6.5 ROM. I did some reg edits to unlock some of the locked icons/programs (Contacts, Calendar, Settings) in the Manila Start Menu (since I'm using these tabs don't need them on the Start/Programs menu. Also installed Slingbox mobile, Google Maps/Search, youtubeplay, PHM reg editor, and I think that's about it. Email and everything else works fine.

Thanks in advance!
while mine was missing too, i was able to find it inside outlook in the programs window....lemme know if this works for u or if u were able to locate it...