View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:37 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Annoying picturemail problem

Ok so whenever I receive a picture mail, I scroll over to it in TF3D. I tap the screen where the attachment is and it takes me to a threaded messagingthing that shows the picture mail icon that looks like an envelope with a picture icon in the top corner. I believe its the HTC messaging one. So then when I press the icon to actually view the picture, it takes me to another threaded messaging thing where the icons are two little messaging bubbles, and then when I tap it, it finally shows me the picture. Is there a way to just tap the first icon and see the picture versus having to be taken to another threaded messaging thing??

Here are some SS
I sent myself a picture mail and this is where I go when I slide over in TF3D
ScreenShot1.jpg

So then I tap the screen to view the message right? And I go here
ScreenShot2.jpg

All is fine. So I tap that little picture message and I want to view the picture, BUT it takes me here
ScreenShot3.jpg

How do I disable that last part??? Ive been on ROMs that did not do this. So I know it can be done, but how??? Any suggestions?? Thanks in advanced.