Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:34 PM
QMeli907
Halfway to VIP Status

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907
Re: Help

Quote:
Example: I saw that the SkyFire Broswer is a good way to be able to use flash on your device (If there's an easier way please let me know), someone was nice enough to include a zip file. I DL it, extract it and then I'm stuck. Can someone put up step by step instructions as to what to do?
Once you download a file, you need to hook your phone up to the computer using the USB cord. Once it is connected, on your phone, select the option to use as a disk drive. Once this is done, open up 'My Computer' and find the phone listed under here. Navigate to wherever you saved the original file (SkyFire) and simply drag and drop onto your SD card. Disconnect your phone and click Start>File Explorer>My Device>Storage Card. Then click on the file you wish to install. This will load the installer where it will prompt you to save to your device or card. I always save to card. Once this finishes, you may have to turn of device then turn back on. Then navigate to start and all the way at the bottom you should see the program you just installed.

Quote:
Also, I'm looking for games although I don't really want to pay 4-5 bucks for a game. Any advice? I'm also trying to find a way to do some tethering. Just heard about doing this not too long ago. I read some stuff about it on this site but some people were talking about doing it in stealth mode... No idea why stealth mode would be needed.
A simple google search for 'free windows mobile games' will bring up hundreds of games.

Stealth mode is used so your phone carrier cannot tell you are using your device for tethering uses. Some charge extra for this, and 'stealth' makes it undetectable.

Quote:
Anyway, thanks in advance
Theres a thanks button on the bottom right of people's responses. Use it accordingly

Don't click me
This post has been thanked 1 times.