Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:26 PM
OR78
Postwhoring VIP

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvsway View Post
Just got the HTC Touch pro II. Been reading the posts and I found some answers to my questions... kinda. The thing is, and this is gonna sound very noob of me, but people have included some WinRar files that needed extracting on their posts. Problem is, I don't know what to do with them after they been extracted. Been trying to figure it out but no luck.

Example: I saw that the SkyFire Broswer is a good way to be able to use flash on your device (If there's an easier way please let me know), someone was nice enough to include a zip file. I DL it, extract it and then I'm stuck. Can someone put up step by step instructions as to what to do?

Also, I'm looking for games although I don't really want to pay 4-5 bucks for a game. Any advice? I'm also trying to find a way to do some tethering. Just heard about doing this not too long ago. I read some stuff about it on this site but some people were talking about doing it in stealth mode... No idea why stealth mode would be needed.

Anyway, thanks in advance
I can understand your frustrations bud. First things first. Go over all the site rules and directions. Make sure you look into tips for searching as well.
I hilighted a section of your post just to ensure that you are not looking for warez. This is not tolerated. If that's not what you meant then hopefully you can find some free games here. We are here to help you but please use the site as your own personal resource center. We all started off in your shoes and have learned the ways.
As for the WinRar files. Search around for an app that best suits your need. For flash enabling this too is user preference. Some prefer Skyfire some like to tweak Opera to enable flash.

Finally, read up on all the sticky thread that are in the Touch Pro 2 forum. They will help you greatly. Good luck and welcome!

Give some
This post has been thanked 1 times.