View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:11 PM
JaxChris
PPCGeeks Regular

JaxChris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: More than one exchange account?

You want multiple exchange email accounts only?

Download System Seven for Windows Mobile. Goto seven.com for more information (this also allows you to access Yahoo & AOL as push-mail accounts through their service).

If you attempt to allow multiple exchange accounts into your calendar using this method then all of your calendars will be the same everywhere. This means your work calendar will sync all your personal stuff and your personal account will show all of your work appointments.

It is best to only sync the calendar with one Exchange account only.

BUT, if you only want email from one account and then want everything but email from another account, then you can enable cross pollination within the registry and do a soft reset. You will have to wipe out your existing partnerships and follow specific steps to get your partnerships in order, but it is possible and does work.

I posted it as a response to another user months back and people seem to forget about it. Please use search for posts by user "JaxChris" with the keywords "exchange" and "activesync". That should only show 2-3 results and make it faster for you to find.

If you want more info in a thread around here about System Seven, then do a search for "Sprint Mobile Email" as an exact string/keyword.

Currently I have 1 work exchange account w/ calendar through OTA Exchange ActiveSync, another work exchange account in System Seven without calendar, 3 Gmail accounts with Google Sync (their Exchange method) through System Seven, my Email.com account using AOL Mail settings through System Seven, and 2 Yahoo accounts through System Seven.

System Seven uses your POP3 allotment of accounts but the software runs in the background (can be seen in task manager but won't allow itself to be accidentally terminated) and powers the push mail and exchange features outside of Windows Mobile. It monitors your outbox for new messages and will initiate a Send/Receive after you hit Send for a new message to appear in there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.