Thread: Locked Sim Card
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:58 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Locked Sim Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinOnUm View Post
When I use the link above and download it...its a zip file that is 230 mb.

I know im becoming annyoing and your the only one that seems to want to help me so i understand if your beggining to become frusterated. You dont have to keep responding, im just new to this and pretty much clueless, im sorry.
trust me man it's totally cool. When I first started on here I had a windows mobile phone and I was asking pro cooks all sorts of questions that they answered on top of cooking quality ROMs and never flamed me for continually asking stuff.

we'll get you up and running. Just promise me you'll hang around and the next person who has questions you'll help them

here is the Link again. Let me know if it is a Zip file because it shouldn't be, it should just be an ipsw file.

http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....1_Restore.ipsw