View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BB STORM 2 Unlock...

I'm moving this to the Storm 2 forum for on topic veiwing.

Since Storm 2 is running OS 5 should be able to follow the generic format to prepare phone for a specific carrier IE: Cricket or Metro.. the larger CDMA carriers aren't going to allow the Verizon esn phone on their system so might need to sell as Verizonized.

Then, since its a world phone (sim card enabled) you can call Verizon customer service to get the unlock code for "international use" they should just give it to you over the phone. YMMV
That would unlock the gsm portion for use on say ATT.. but you have to work out the kinks for data etc.

Thats the minimal information I have on the topic but I'm sure others will chime in with more details.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.