View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:38 PM
pixelpower
PPC Geek's writer

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Re: Is WinMo7 on Pro2 a Possibility?

Wow thats an incredible answer comming from other developers. Saying that windows phone7 wont run on touchpro2 is amazing. I mean we are all smart people here,right? Has Microsoft fooled everyone that greatly? Wow. Look no matter what anyone says YES the touchpro2 can run WP7 and it would be very useable. I give mega-props to Microsoft for fooling what seems to be everyone. Look Microsoft wants to make you buy the new phones so of course they will make it look out to be that TP2 cant handle WP7 UI. Because people like to ague I wont get into the specs but basically WP7 while having new features added , will have alot of features taken away. Its not as advanced of a ROM as people would like to believe. Reading these comment here has me is in shock. Microsoft isn't that slick , so I think people in thier minds are trying to make it bigger than what it is. I suggest to everyone ,even those who dont like me, to use your head on this one please!! Dont let these greedy companies feed you ridiculous lies.