View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:22 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: fluid multitouch - video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
On stock keyboard there is no multitouch, but smart keyboard does... at first the emulators could not track 2 fingers, that's not the case now, I used to not be able to run and jump at the same time, now its perfect and not a issue, I do agree the incredibles screen is way better, but the n1 will register moving and jumping or shooting at the same time....
initially i was all in to get the n1, and when i read all of that not working i was bummed. thats really cool they got that fixed up though. probably still would have been tempted to get one had they not cancelled it for vzw, i just love the way it looks.

anywho, has anybody found any definitive proof on whether or not the incredible and evo have this maXTouch? just about every site i have looked at sources the link i posted above. and in that link, they just say "some sources indicate...blah blah blah"

maybe the fcc listing would be the best place to check? i have never tried to look up hardware specs before...how does one usually go about this?