View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: fluid multitouch - video

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
my bad. i am not in any way trying to bash or start rumors. i suppose i spoke out of line. i had read over at xda when teh n1 first hit that it had issues running the emulators, which is what i used in my example. i also read in that same thread that there was not true multitouch in the keyboard aspect. what i read could very well have been wrong. i am sorry i posted incorrect info. but thank you very much for posting your experiences. i wondering if it was simply software related with the emulators? i assumed that since the n1's multitouch limitations were hardware related that the issues i initially read about would not be fized. i should have checked up on the issue.

how is your keyboard multitouch though? if the n1 can recognize two inputs in the emulator it should be able on the keyboard as well...

none the less i really hope that we have the new maXTouch sensor in the incredible. a lot of sources are pointing to yes
On stock keyboard there is no multitouch, but smart keyboard does... at first the emulators could not track 2 fingers, that's not the case now, I used to not be able to run and jump at the same time, now its perfect and not a issue, I do agree the incredibles screen is way better, but the n1 will register moving and jumping or shooting at the same time....