View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to reset everything to factory to resell phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbri View Post
I am getting a new HTC Droid Incredible this weekend and want to be able to resell my HTC Touch Diamond on eBay or Craigslist. What do I need to do to reset everything? Do I just re-flash the original Alltel ROM? I know somebody posted that up here a while back, but can anybody give me a link to that again?

Do I also need to reflash the original Alltel Radio? Or will that automatically happen when flashing the original Alltel ROM? If not, can somebody give me a link to the original Alltel Radio as well?

Thanks so much for all the great ROMs and help I've used from you guys while owning the Touch Diamond!
You just need to format your internal storage and flash the alltel shipped ROM. That will also flash your radio to the one included in the shipped ROM. You could re-lock the phone, but that's probably more trouble than it's worth since either the person who buys it will either never know or see the bootscreen or you save him/her the trouble of doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
cant you just look in diamond upgrades forum?
Why even post anything at all if you can't be bothered to help?