View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:49 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Is WinMo7 on Pro2 a Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardrk View Post
Ok here is the deal. I just got done talking to my local RadioShack rep as I am interested in the Evo. He offered to say that my Pro2 if brought in would fetch me about 140 dollars off the price of the Evo. So my questions is... Is there at all any possibility that any of you may think that WinMo 7 Series will made available for us Pro2 geekers? If so I want to keep my Pro2 and still pick up the Evo. But if not ill just trade the thing in...
wp7 will not happen on tp2, done. theres 50 threads on why