View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:27 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: fluid multitouch - video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
I can press up and hit jump or shoot button on my nexus just fine.. I can press and hold forward and press jump at the same time...
Don't spread rumors saying he nexus one can't do This... I do it all the time..
my bad. i am not in any way trying to bash or start rumors. i suppose i spoke out of line. i had read over at xda when teh n1 first hit that it had issues running the emulators, which is what i used in my example. i also read in that same thread that there was not true multitouch in the keyboard aspect. what i read could very well have been wrong. i am sorry i posted incorrect info. but thank you very much for posting your experiences. i wondering if it was simply software related with the emulators? i assumed that since the n1's multitouch limitations were hardware related that the issues i initially read about would not be fized. i should have checked up on the issue.

how is your keyboard multitouch though? if the n1 can recognize two inputs in the emulator it should be able on the keyboard as well...

none the less i really hope that we have the new maXTouch sensor in the incredible. a lot of sources are pointing to yes