View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 the last Sprint WinMo 6.x device!?

If the TP2 is the last of WM 6.X I am sure I am going to have it for along time, I managed to use my Treo 700wx for almost 4 years, I am guessing I can hold out a few more years with the TP2. I have played around with Android and not overly impressed. and Windows Phone 7 is not looking appealing at all for the moment. just my 2 cents.
This post has been thanked 1 times.