View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: fluid multitouch - video

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
so apparently the reason behind the incredibles fluid touch response is the new Atmel maXTouch sensor. if this is true, we are in for another treat with the incredible. the sensor offers unlimited multitouch capability.

http://androidandme.com/2010/04/news...touch-sensors/

this may not sound like much, but having true multitouch rather than the n1's primarily software based multitouch, will make a big difference is using apps. for instance typing on the keyboard. with the n1 you technically could not hold a "control" key then hit "c" you would have to engage a "fn" key then hit "c". well if the incredible truly does have this sensor the incredible would be able to handle multiple keys being pressed. also a plus for when gaming. some games have on screen key controls, say we were playing an emulator running street fighter. with the incredible you'd be able to hold the "up" button and hit the "a" button to perform a strike in the air. you can not do that on the n1.

silly examples, but you get the idea, haha. its a huge plus in my book. i REALLY hope that our incredibles have that maXTouch sensor, that was one thing i was really bummed about when i originally wanted the n1, so glad that never came to be on vzw
I can press up and hit jump or shoot button on my nexus just fine.. I can press and hold forward and press jump at the same time...
Don't spread rumors saying he nexus one can't do This... I do it all the time..
This post has been thanked 1 times.