Thread: Locked Sim Card
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:37 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Locked Sim Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinOnUm View Post
Thanks that worked...

Now in your thread you say there is an unlock and jail break for 3.1.3 which is what this 3g is that i just purchased.

I downloaded Sn0wbreeze and im attempting to use it but i cant find the ipsw file where it says to browse.

sn: i appreciate all the help dearly

you cannot unlock a phone on 3.1.3 unless it has a 5.08 bootloader, which is slim to none chance that it does. But you can can jailbreak it.

I attached the 3.1.2 IPSW in my unlocking thread, use that link to download it and point snowbreeze to that.