Thread: Locked Sim Card
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:49 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Locked Sim Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinOnUm View Post
Ok so i purchased another iPhone 3g yesterday and i swiped it clean and now it says i need an unlocked sim to activate it. My active sim card has a sim pin on it in the current iphone i use so i can take it out of this one and put it in the new one...anyone know how i can get around this.???

what's the firmware on it? If you're on 3.1.2 jailbreak it with blackra1n (blackra1n.com) and it should fix the sim card asking.

Also if you put ANY sim card in it and connect it to Itunes it should load up just fine. I used a tmobile one and it worked, just didn't get service till i unlocked it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.