View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:40 AM
ajac
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ****DISCUSSION: WM 6, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.x, 7 opinions, KEEP OTHER THREADS ON SUBJECT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Ok, we all (most of us) know that WM7 will not work on our TP2. But I have noticed on a lot of threads asking if WM7 will work or not work on the TP2 and in other threads, people tend to go off subject and give their opinions about what they like and dislike about WM7 and even WM6. Then some don't agree and retaliate back and people go back and forth, totally straying from whatever the main subject was of the thread to begin with.

So I decided to start this thread. I challenge everyone, if you are reading a thread and someone gives their opinion about something that strays away from the subject or if you want to respond to their opinion, remember this thread and reference it. Come here and state opinions so other threads can stay on subject and people don't have to read through pages and pages of opinions and bickering in order to find one answer to a question.

State your OPINIONS here. I stress an opinion is what you think of something and is not right or wrong so there should be no reason for bickering back and forth for stating what you think or believe.

I don't know if this post will go anywhere but I want to try to help people that really questions answered be able to get that by having a thread where opinions can be stated and free up other threads.

SO POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE AND LET ALL THE OTHER POSTS STAY ON SUBJECT. AND REMEMBER NO ONE SHOULD BE RIGHT OR WRONG IN AN OPINION, PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT.
it will be hacked in even if it wont work well win phone 7 that is