View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 11:14 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Delayed Text Messages (Sprint)

Call Sprint from a landline 888-211-4727 and let them know of your problem, they will most likely walk you through a whole bunch of un-necessaries and then end up resetting something on their end and fixing your problem. Make sure you can answer the following questions for them.
1. What providers are your attempting to text or receive texts from
2. Is there a certain time this is happening
3. Are you in roam when the text messaging (sending/receiving) fail

I'm sure they'll be able to fix the problem for you, I don't think it's a phone/rom issue to make sure that it's not a phone/rom issue, I'd hard reset your phone first... that's probably one of the things they'd suggest too!