View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 08:53 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Root root root!!!!

I am not 100% sure, but I think the Incredible comes with Chrome (appropriate for a Google device LOL). But I also know there is a Firefox beta working pretty good on the Android OS.

P.S. More on the rooting progress from acidbath @ XDA:

Not a problem...
In laymans terms...he has achieved Root acsess and still has to be able to jump a few much easier hurdles to make it work...
In essence the hard part is done...
And yestethering will be an option when Root is completely achieved...
And all othe apps and stles depend on the ROM you put on a Rooted phone...
Lots of Devs, myself included will have different ROMs for you to choose from when the time comes...
i will get a simple Tutorial/FAQ up here as well...