View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 07:00 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile on the Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
...But is it possible? I have been a WM user for several years using custom roms, DCD Nuerom and Energy on my old ppc 6800 and now on my Touch Pro. I am pretty much locked into verizon because it is the provider that I can get service at my house with. It is time to get a new phone and the TP2 just doesn't seem like much of an upgrade....
i can see where you are coming from. however i coulda sworn i read somewhere that vzw was not going to release an new winmo phones until wp7 is out. and personally i think wp7 looks promising. yeah sure, its nothing like winmo6.x.x, but thank god. and as stated above has nothing (other than kernel) to do with kin.

what i am doing is taking this time (hiatus until wp7) to try out android. for all i know i may love it, and if i don't, i know for a fact it won't be worse than winmo 6.x.x, so i'd rather play with that until wp7 comes out and has been out for a little while to get its rough edges smoothed so to say....

i would look into office support on android if i were you