View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:06 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: torrent application for non winmo devices?

I did a quick search for mobtorrent and seems it has worked for some but there is some editing to do with the ports and you need to specifically allow it in your bb firewall settings.
I do not know anything about torrents/clients etc but this is what I've read around and about. Do a search on google for blackbrry torrent client and see if it make sense.
Wish I could help more.
I did read one suggestion was to get a remote desktop app on the BB and use it to connect to your torrent client on your desktop.

BrennB