View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:48 AM
jbh00jh
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Droid Incredible on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
so you have an incredible, but youre on sprint? how did you already get one with out pre-ordering through verizon, or did you pre order full price? just curious...

anywho, i can not speak from a technical stance, but from what i gather its all about talking to the "right" person from sprint. i know it has something to do with them only allowing certain phone id's on their network, and also from what i have read it seems as they are not allowing "outsider phones" more and more. so assuming the phone met the hardware requirements to run on their network you are gonna have to get lucky. but maybe you already know all that, haha, just given you the info i got. best of luck though
When you try to activate a phone on vzw or sprint they check the ESN # on the phone. If it's not their ESN # they usually won't activate it. That's what I was told by a friend at vzw. Same at sprint he said.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
This post has been thanked 1 times.