View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 04:23 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: seen anything like this before?? block all cellular radio activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
That is banned in the US. Imagine somebody needs to call for an emergency.
this impeeds nothing to call for emergencies... so what exactly, someone cant call your device?? i can turn off my device and accomplish that too... theres even websites now for all these new no texting laws, where one can set up an account and via text, block calls while driving, then text again to turn it back on...

this isnt really the same as cell jamming, not in the context of the law anyways.. unlawful cell jamming im pretty sure due to the legal language, means you have to "broadcast" a signal to jam.. this wouldnt be crossing that line by legal definition... ill see if i can find more info i suppose as im not the foremost authority