View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:02 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma
Okay, so I finally have my mms working properly, but i really dont like having my mms threaded with the sms. Can anyone tell me how to keep my sms threaded, and my mms seperate? My old Alltel arcsoft did this, so I tried installing that version, and changing the server settings to sprint with no dice, it wouldnt receive the pics. Any help is appreciated,

TIA
Troy
You may need to remove sprint or your carrier's picturemail if that is present first. Otherwise, I would say you should be able to use a different version of Arcsoft than you tried for mms.