View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 12:05 AM
ryuaced
N00b

ryuaced is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is their a better sms program/theme/skin whatever??

I might have missed it but I have been searching and grinding out links for about a week, as well as flashing rom non stop some fantastic, some good, some new some old, but I seriously want to know about a better sms app.
I am kind of meh about the sense 2.5 , even though at least now it works for the most part. I know about smiley sms and it is okay, but i can't get it to run native as well as it isn't quite as polished as I would like.

So is their either
1. an app similar to handcent or chomp sms for my htc touch pro
~note~ Lately I have been using the android pro eclair and it is quite lovely. It just isn't stable enough for constant use. mainly because the sound is really dim (im sure that is probably easily fixable with a few tweaks, The lack of a camera sucks but is fine except certain programs glitch out because of it, and the no recieving mms is a big bummer) Great work though!!!

2. if not than can i be directed towards a cab or directions that i can make smiley sms override the native messaging program
~note~ I have cookie home editor and try to change the messaging program their but smiley sms doesn't show up in the program list

3. I appreciate all the help and all the work everyone has put into all mobile software. I may be a lurker but I have been a lurker for quite some time admiring all of your hard work.

Thanks again!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.