View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
[KITCHEN][S511 only] Jmz Snap Kitchen

Since I was only using the Snap for a temp device I figured I would post my work. First and foremost many many thanks goes to ookba as none of this would have been possible without him. He helped so much with everything. He provided me the OEMs and XIP to make this work. I tweaked the xip and oems much much more and have this. This kitchen does not include any of his personal rom tweaks/additions. This is pure stock with no extra stuff added. If you don't know how to use a kitchen please read up and then proceed.