Old 04-25-2010, 04:51 PM
piperthedj
PPCGeeks Regular

piperthedj is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to piperthedj
Re: Miller_V15.0_23563 (4/21/10)

hail to chef miller on a successful rom. you have asked for input so here we go.
first off i maxed out the page pool. runs semi speedy. hangs up a little after 5 or 6 apps running but i think i am going to lower and try again and see how that works. ill keep you posted.

programs
*as for the MAC theme, KUDOS!! thanks- from one user to another i am appreciative
* camera poor quality app. is there another someplace i can get? there was something called camera2 couple months back. any idea where it could have gone off to?
*iContacts- proven twitchy with my exchange server configuration at work and hence unusable
*not a netflix user but i keep it off the launcher and it dont bother me.
*having problems finding my city code for the weather app. is there a place i can get some instruction?
*i like the fngkb app. my thumbs are too bulky for the built in keyboard. any suggestion on how to keep the dern thing on? it shuts off on its own about once a day.
* like the google maps and bing together. i use them simultaneously all the time.
* especially like cleanRAM app. thanks
* games- frogger RULES, dope wars good time burner on a bus ride- havent got to golf yet but soon- cards and snake are always a good default.
* pandora what ever it is, wont start

issues
* during e-mail review, screen will automatically exit to home and scroll left right left right for no apparent reason any thoughts?
*e-mail with attachments OVER 100K has a tendency to give touchflo a need to restart
* blue tooth- i can get mp3's to play through headset, cant get calls to go through it though. i have tried disable stereo feature to no avail. however, if i dont have mp3 player going and call comes in goes straight to blue tooth. any thoughts on why this is happening?
* reminders on calendar have proven faulty. when i try to set them i am not given the normal drop down menu, its a jumble of 0000's. knowing how the reminders are supposed to look i count down and select and it sets the timer correctly, however the 000's are a potential concern.

i think that is all i have. my speculation is modify the page pool and most of these issues will fix themselves. ill keep you posted.

out of 10 stars i think i can confidently say this is a success and give it a solid 7.
keep up the great work and shoot a line if you need a tester for v16

thanks for your time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.