View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:45 PM
JokeZony0u
Halfway to VIP Status

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Loading HTC Sense....

So recently, I've been having some major problems with loading HTC Sense...

It would literally get stuck on the "Loading HTC Sense..." screen for long periods of time and would freeze.

I know some of you are thinking its a rom problem, but it's actually happening to me over a large scope of roms. I've flashed the Mightrom, Zone's, Mr. X, Energy (etc..) just to see if it would happen and it would constantly happen over and over again.

I have used Task 29 each time to clear storage as well. After it happening so many times, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has the problem I have and some speculations as to what you guys think the problem is. I've also tried turning HTC Sense on and off in settings but that would result in my phone freezing up. This only happens when I do a soft reset and even though my phone is running slowly after 2 days, I don't want to reset it since I really hate having to reset my phone 10+ times for HTC Sense to load properly. I would leave it on for more than 10 minutes and it would still be stuck on the Loading screen (with the bottom icons gone, like it normally disappears when Sense loads)

I can't imagine it being a hardware problem either...but I've considered going to the Sprint store to replace it, but I can't go in and say that "This isn't loading custom roms properly". I have no clue what's going on