View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 03:19 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.5 with VM counter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnknmnky13 View Post
OK I've spent a better part of the night searching around (here, xda, google searches etc...) I am running WMO 6.5 and Sence 2.5. I like it for the most part but there is one thing I really miss. The VM counter. Like if you get 3 text message the tab shows you that you have 3 texts (same thing for emails) however there is nothing for VMs. Is there a way to add a tab or something for this? I have looked at a ton of ROMs and none seem to have it. I am getting the VM notification at the top of the screen. But it's the same regardless of 1 or multiple VMs.

I'm about ready to go back to touchflo and 6.1 at this point.

I'm willing to donate if someone takes the time to create a lite ROM with that. Or even better a CAB to add it.

If there is already a ROm or CAb out there... please link to it because I can't find it to save my life.

Thanks in advance,

Drnknmnky13
Co0kie's Home Tab Mod, has the Voicemail option built in.
It will add a dropdown bar where the Calendar bar is on the homescreen and will say how many voicemails you have.
It also does the same for Call Hjstory.
The thread is HERE and my posts start on post #4.
It requires you to run HTC Sense 2.5.
It also does a lot more, watch the video preview in post 4 as well.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.