View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 01:21 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This is the reason I can't switch to the EVO from VZW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
well when i get my hands on a evo i will have it on verizon asap, and i dont mean via roaming!!
why bother? the important thing about the evo is 4G WiMax which you won't be able to use, you'd be better off to save yourself the trouble and get the Incredible which with the exception of a 3.7" vs 4.3" screen is the exact same thing (except the 4G obviously)
and yes as somebody noted it does launch this week, the 29th to be precise

and for the OP:
just as its been said, the reason sprint has that clause is because it does cost them too much to pay for a customer to be on roaming all the time, verizon doesnt have the clause because they don't have any where to roam, they have coverage everywhere that sprint does, so its not like sprint is being a bunch of douche bags just of the sake of doing it

before ruling them out because of some random limitation, i would use the coverage map and see if they have their own actual cdma network in your area and then decide