View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I do greatly apologize for the inconvenience everyone was/may have had due to the site going down. It was a error on the hosts fault none of my own. The increased traffic probably is the problem here tho. Anyone who knows a lot about websites on dedicated servers and/or any servers/db experience please contact me I need some assistance. Best way of communication would be to contact me on my cell (**919*709*9145** for verizon or **252*315*2743** for sprint) Any help or incite would be appreciated. Heres a copy of what dreamhost sent if this helps any.
Thanks again,
Mike T.

Code:
Yes, I found the problem. Apparently someone here is running a command to
kill any processes you spawn. I killed the command and your sites came
back up, however so did the load on the server. Your sites are using too
many resources in a shared environment. Have you installed any new
addons/plugins recently, or entered into a new traffic campaign for your
sites?

I can't re-enable your sites until we can get your applications under
control. Have you considered moving to a PS system?

Thanks!
Greg