View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:08 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question about accelerometer

OK, just switched from a TP to a TP2 and am not sure about the accelerometer. I'm still running a stock ROM (6.5) on this one as I try to decide which of the many excellent TP2 custom ROMS to choose from.

My question is, my screen does not autorotate when I rotate the phone while in Opera, pictures, music, etc. I thought it was supposed to. Is it?

I calibrated teh "G Sensor" but that didn't make a difference. Teeter does work though. Just missing out on the screen rotation.

Thanks,

David

EDIT: OK, I did a bit more searching and it seems like this is disabled by default. I downloaded the change screen cab and can now rotate in Opera 10 and IE and I looked at the TP tweaks thread and found the reg entries for enabling screen rotation in Manilla.

So, why is this disabled by default??

Last edited by DaveTN; 04-24-2010 at 10:48 PM.