Thread: Storage Card
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 05:50 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TReeSCHMoKiN View Post
I cant seem to get this to work

I have WeatherPanel installed on my device and I tried moving the Icons to my card but they wont come up as choices in the settings menu

what is the exact location I should have the Icon folder ??? storagecard/program files/marsware.... or storagecard/weatherpanel ???
If you simply moved the icons from your phone to your storage card you'll have to go into your registry and change the path.

The new path should look something like this:

\\\registry\HKCU\Software\MarsWare\WeatherPanel\Ic ons

You'll need to ad a new value which should look like this:

\Storage Card\Program Files\UranusWare\GlassCandy icons\

The above may be differnet depending on how you have your icons saved to your storage card...but you get the idea.

Use something like Total Commander to get at the registry.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 01-28-2008 at 05:52 PM.