View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 03:10 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

^^ so true, stupid people get the best deal available and they assume its the best deal always and forever and refuse to look at their options and see whats really going on

i had a guy the other day on an old verizon plan (legacy verizon plan people are almost as bad as stubborn sero people) and he was hesitant to switch from verizon to everything data share 1500 even though it would've added unlimited data and messaging to 2 of his 3 phones and given him anymobile anytime be he wanted to go home and sit down and do all the math (even though I did it for him the store) and he'll "be back when he comes to a conclusion"
some people...