View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 11:45 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
here's email templates for gmail, yahoo and hotmail. all tested and worked for me. just open them up with notepad and put in your info. I put them in my XDA_UC folder in the storage card to run after flash.
Oh, I almost forgot to share... I take my finished xml file and just rename it to "mxipcold_MyEmail_191.provxml", throw it this EXT and that way I don't have to mess with UC. This of course is an alternative to UC, here's my sample...

edit: I also set my slacker login, and cookies4.dat for opera10. Names have been changed to protect the guilty...
Attached Files
File Type: rar zzz_My_Stuff_OEM.rar (1.1 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 4 times.