Thread: Tp2 question
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:38 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tp2 question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
wow, aren't there like 100 threads talking about how bad the tp1 was? didn't all of y'all (or most) get the tp2 free because of all the hardware problems of the tp1?
I never had the tp1, had the q9c and I have to say this is much better than that. But I also say that any version of sense is the problem with most of the lagging on this phone.
I am running a custom ROM and I can get opera5 to open espn mobile in less than 10 seconds. skyfire video is smooth. sprint tv runs without buffering. I couldn't be happier with a phone..... until a sprint 4g slider comes out (even a portrait slider that dell is making).
there sure are that many threads. I remember horndoc, dr8820 and i all discussing how its funny that the mogul/6800 was to solve every problem the ppc6700 had then a few months later everyone was complaining about the mogul and then the touch pro was to be the answer to our prayers and it was, for a few months, then the tp2 was to solve that and it was amazing for a few months, now everyone just complains and i'm sure when we get word of the TP3 it'll supposed to be the phone we've all been waiting for but a few months after release everyone will be complaining about it
its just an endless cycle of nothing ever being good enough