View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 01:19 AM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Maps updated 4.1.0 with voice search!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
You guys did notice that Google specifically says that search by voice is NOT in the Windows Mobile version, right?
Just wondering if you actually tried the version (and I am asking in all seriousness. clarifying bc my tone sounds a little sarcastic but I couldn't figure out a way to say it that didn't sound like that)? Bc I did and voice search works great for me -so I am not sure if it is supposed to work -but working good so far. Anyone else have working voice search?

Did it specify perhaps that Navigation (voice for directions, turn by turn) was not for Windows Mobile? Bc yeah- Google is never going to do that for us.

So I saw the thread yesterday I think. Downloaded and just wanted to report back, say thank you, because it seems to work better for me than the last version (could just be in my head. You know, new version=faster version). So thanks a lot.