View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:03 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tour2/Bold2 coming soon?

Its going to be hard for me to wait for July when I have an upgrade coming. I wonder if I can do some finagaling (sp??) and get my upgrade sooner. Sprint removed an upgrade--marked as used--on one of my lines by mistake (so I say) and I have an email conversation with them acknowledging this and saying need to call telesales to get it switched back on...we'll see if that holds true... when the phone comes out.
I love my Tour, the trackpad can only be better! and my son will get a better phone than his beat up Curve.

BrennB