View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 06:22 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Change OS from French to English

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrimble View Post
have you been able to change your operating system from french to english. i have a bell mobility palm 700wx french model and i want to change it to english
The only way I can think of doing that would be to dump the rom, swap out all the Lang/DPI packages with the same version but with 0409 (English), cook it up and reflash. Won't be much fun, and if you screw something up, it's gonna be another 20 minutes while you flash another ROM (you have to flash via SD card on the 700wx).