View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:32 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PRE Order sign up website!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Your right about that, VZW seems to change policies more than most people change their socks!!!! I am seriously thinking about ordering it ahead of my new every 2, but the wait isn't all bad, it gives me time to sit back and hear real-time usage stories/bugs/issues/praise!!!

P.S. Are you getting the feeling we should just start our own thread? I think you and I are exchanginf info to each other on a regular basis on two threads LOL!!!! (helping me a lot, I am learning a lot about Android lately)
haha, its good info for everybody. i think the incredible will bring a lot of people to android. i know it grabbed my attention. so most people here will probably be knew to android as well

but yeah waiting it out won't hurt. you definitely have a point that you will get to hear real time feedback. thats one bad thing about being an early adopter, sometimes you get yanked around with hardware issues. i tend to try and wait on most tech, but for some reasons phones i just have to have day one, haha.