View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:51 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Siedio is Junk! & Telus warranty experience

im sorry to hear that briggs. im totally unfamiliar with telus, being from the states, but ive been with a cracked screen twice. (well, me once and mt gf once.) shes not as smooth, and took her tp in and they charged her 119 bux to replace it right there on the spot. not through insurance or anything. i took mine in a few months later, and the refered me to file an insurance claim, witch turned in to a slightly different claim(not mentioning the cracked screen) and since it was "hardware related" i got sprint to reimburse the deductible. so theres my story, either way, good luck. hopefully if you do have to pay a bit you can get it reimbursed.