View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:25 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A couple noobie ???s

Cool, I thought I remembered asurion being the name of the insurance! I think Backup Assistant is free though.

Actually I found it, it is free, I found it on their site:

Backup Assistant is now included with your Verizon Wireless service. There are no subscription fees for the service.*

*Downloading Backup Assistant will require approximately 1 MB of data; standard data charges may apply. Standard text messaging rates apply when you initiate contact synchronization from the My Verizon/Media Center website

Found here: http://support.vzw.com/faqs/Get%20It...assistant.html