View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:42 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PRE Order sign up website!!!

Your right about that, VZW seems to change policies more than most people change their socks!!!! I am seriously thinking about ordering it ahead of my new every 2, but the wait isn't all bad, it gives me time to sit back and hear real-time usage stories/bugs/issues/praise!!!

P.S. Are you getting the feeling we should just start our own thread? I think you and I are exchanginf info to each other on a regular basis on two threads LOL!!!! (helping me a lot, I am learning a lot about Android lately)